As women and moms we tend to take care of everyone and ourselves last. So for your mental health and well being make sure you are taking care of yourself and showing yourself love in all aspects of your life. They don’t even need to be huge and time intensive and so much is in how you think to yourself and surround yourself with.
Here are a few ways to practice self-love:
1. Practice self-care: Take care of your physical and emotional well-being by engaging in activities that nourish and support you. This can include things like exercising, getting enough sleep, eating well, and taking time for hobbies and activities that you enjoy.
2. Practice positive self-talk: Be kind to yourself and speak to yourself with love and compassion. Avoid negative self-talk and instead focus on the things you like about yourself and your accomplishments.
3. Set boundaries: Learn to say no to things that don’t align with your values or that don’t serve you. Setting boundaries can help you prioritize your own well-being and respect your own needs and feelings.
4. Surround yourself with positive people: Spend time with people who support and uplift you, rather than those who drain or criticize you. Surrounding yourself with positive influences can help you feel more confident and loved.
How to surround yourself with positive people? I’m so big on this!!!
5. Seek help when needed: It’s okay to seek help when you need it, whether it’s through therapy, support groups, or other resources. Asking for help can be a sign of strength and self-love, as it shows that you value your own well-being and are willing to do what it takes to take care of yourself.
Self-love is a journey, and it’s okay to make mistakes along the way. Be kind to yourself and focus on making small steps towards loving and accepting yourself.
Olivia is a luxury boudoir photographer for brides-to-be serving the Minneapolis area. She is also mentor and coach for other photographers wanting to level up their business with amazing processes and 13 years of industry knowledge.
22043 Industrial Boulevard Suite 1 Rogers, MN 55374 | 612.454.0355
MINNEAPOLIS BOUDOIR PHOTOGRAPHER
TERMS & CONDITIONS